- Apply as many individual GRiPPiES shapes as you want, exactly where you need them.
Iron-on GRiPPiES require the use of your household iron after placing your individual shapes where you want them. Wait for the garment to cool, then you're off and running!
Stick-on GRiPPiES are "peel-and-stick" like any sticker. Put on your clean and dry socks, stockings or tights, apply individual GRiPPiES shapes where you need traction the most. Walk, run and jump around right away.
- GRiPPiES must be applied to clean, dry socks.
- Once applied, do NOT pick at or pull on GRiPPiES.
- The more you use socks that have GRiPPiES applied, the better they'll stick!
- GRiPPiES are machine washable.
Should I order the iron on or the sticker GRiPPiES?
The iron on GRiPPiES are better for thicker fabrics (and thin fabrics alike) but for those who are not taking out an iron for any reason, the stick ons will last longer on thinner fabrics (nylon tights, athletic socks, etc).
You can use the stick on GRiPPiES on wool and acrylic too, but it will not last as long through wear & tear/washing, etc. due to the nature of the textile.